This blog we have to see how to t-con ic and dc to dc ic communicate each other
- We have discuses here ic cm501 communicate with t-con (timing control) .
- First check 12v supply because cm501 is operate in 12v supply voltage .
- If cm501 . supply 12v is ok then first out 3.3v to t-con ic and panel flash pin 8.
- Then using 3.3v is going to 1.1v regulator ic .
- This 1.1v is again going to t-con ic. this supply is use to data line.
- Then after t-con ic send power enable to dc to dc ic that is cm501 pin 9
- After this dc to dc start boosting secondary voltage .like vgh ,vgl, avdd, hvdd etc.
How to check dc to dc ic is ok or not
- First check 12v input supply to dc to dc ic that is cm501
- Then check enable pin 3.3v pin no 9 if it present then check all secondary voltage
- If voltage is not get then check sorting on source pcb if sorting is there removing sorting component problem is solve
- If sorting is not there then replace dc to dc ic problem is solve
- If 3.3v is not present on pin no 9 then apply 3.3v on enable pin if voltage is get or not gate fallow above process